The implementation of the project “Creation of relevant interactive website and pages on social networks for the purpose of protection of national interests and promotion of national and moral values of Azerbaijani citizens and compatriots working and studying abroad” implemented by “Chirag Humanitarian Development and Public Union” has been completed.
It should be noted that the mentioned project was implemented with the financial assistance of the State Support Agency for Non-Governmental Organizations of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The implementation period of the project covered the dates 01.02.2022 – 31.05.2022.
Works within the framework of the project were carried out in the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan. However, the scope of the project was an international audience.
The purpose of the project was to create a special interactive site related to relevant pages created in traditional social networks, which help to solve the issues of protection of national interests and promotion of national and moral values of Azerbaijani citizens and compatriots working and studying abroad.
The following works were carried out within the framework of the project:
– Special pages related to protection of national interests and promotion of national and moral values were created in traditional social networks;
– The materials posted in the editorial board of the pages and site were selected and posted;
– Actions were taken to promote the pages and the changes in the composition of the audience and their reaction to the materials were studied;
– The project of a special interactive site related to the protection of national interests and the promotion of national and moral values was developed and created and posted on the Internet;
– The work related to the pages of the site is ensured;
– During the test period, the website structure was improved according to the interests and wishes of the viewers;
– The site was launched in 2 languages, English and Azerbaijani.
As a result of the implementation of the project:
– Special pages were created in traditional social networks, where national interests were protected and national-moral values were promoted;
– A special interactive website has been created that helps to solve the issues of protection of national interests and promotion of national and moral values, it will be improved according to the interests and wishes of the viewers as necessary, the work related to its pages is fully provided;
– Rules for evaluating the site and pages separately and mutually have been developed.
More than 800 informational and promotional posts were made on social media pages (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram).
On 3 social network pages, a permanent audience of up to 1000 people has been collected, and the number of permanent followers continues to grow.
The shared information was seen by 1,800,000 users on Facebook, 12,500 users on Instagram, and 2,300 users on Linkedin on a paid and free basis.
17 countries (Azerbaijan, United States of America, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Turkey, Germany, Ukraine, France, Ireland, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Austria, Australia, Pakistan, Poland, Russia) visited boundtoazerbaijan.com.
Top 10 countries that follow us on social network pages and react to posts – Azerbaijan, Germany, Russia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Ireland, Poland, Sweden.
– The continuity of the project depends on the regular activity of the site and its related social network pages.
Those involved in the project: our compatriots living in foreign countries, studying, working in international institutions, doing internships, promoting our country in foreign countries.
Number of people involved in the project:
Number of women among them:
The number of men among them:
The number of children and young people among them:
Number of them over 35 years of age:
Number of posts shared on social networks related to the project:
More than 800
Total likes on shared posts: